Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MAMBI Friends

Hi there! Oh my gosh! I had so much fun this weekend making some kid cards for Operation Write Home! I don't really have many kids stamp sets but I had the idea to use some stickers instead. I have loved MAMBI kids since my daughter was a little girl and I still had some languishing away in my scrapbooking supplies. So I pulled them out and here's what I made:




What do you think? Do you love these little "kids" as much as I do? I hope there are some children of our heroes that get a kick out of them. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! These are so stinkin' sweet! I can totally feel the joy that went into making them. Thanks for following my blog, I've returned the follow and look forward to spreading some crafty love here in the future!

    ReplyDelete