Monday, February 17, 2014

Cheery Cherries

Hi all! 

You're eyes do NOT deceive you. I really do have two posts in one day. My husband is working nights this week and none of my favorite TV shows are on so I have been getting some cards made. It's been fun even though I really do miss him being around here in the evenings. So do my dogs! It's a little like I'm chopped liver. Wait. I think they would kinda like that. :) 

Anyway, I am linking this up to the OWH Sketch Challenge #211.Yes, I realize that I did this one and challenge 212 backwards. I won't tell if you don't. 


Doesn't that just scream "Summer!" to you? I love the SU cherries stamp with Crystal Effects on them. The shine isn't really captured here but it's really awesome.  Add in some Summer Picnic paper and I'm ready to go cherry picking! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment