Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #2

Wow! This was a challenging challenge! We are to use the O - W - H in Operation Write Home to inspire our creativity. What a great idea!


Can you tell how I used the challenge? For the O, I did an outdoors scene, for the W I used watercoloring technique and for the H I made it into a hello card. 

For the background I used watercolor paper and my Stampin Up reinkers. I spritzed the paper with water and then using my Aquapainter, I dripped ink onto the paper and just kind of scribbled it back and forth until I got the look I was going for. I really liked how this one turned out and I loved how relaxing it was to do the watercoloring. I will have to remember that for the future.

Thanks for stopping by!

CS: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, watercolor paper
Ink: Black Stazon, daffodil delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pool Party
Stamps: Just Believe, Posy Punches
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, black embossing powder, black grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. so very beautiful! I love what you used for OWH! Thanks for joining my challenge and thanks for your support of OWH and our troops!

    ReplyDelete